In completing this course, I have learned a lot about new and evolving technology to help support myself within my classroom. I have been able to widen my knowledge about modern technology and how I can utilize these skills currently and in the future. I believe I have taken a greater understanding on how I can further my students’ learning in and out of the classroom.
In regards to how I will further my new developments with technology, I feel confident in meeting my students’ needs inside the classroom. I am determined to gain continued education to implement these tools into my lesson plans. In order to increase student achievement I have to present technology in my daily lessons. I have already incorporated a document camera to improve curriculum to my students’. I also look forward to incorporating a smart board into my classroom. I have experienced the Itouch, and look forward to introducing my students to new websites to support their learning.
In thinking about two long-term goals to reach, I think a classroom blog is the first. I feel this would be beneficial to my classroom to add thoughts about our year in third grade. This will be a great opportunity to collaborate with others about what we are learning in our classroom. My other goal is to continue to be aware of up and coming information to bring to my students. I am very thankful for our technology teacher who brings technology tips every week to our school. I have been able to use these tools in order to extend classroom activities. I feel certain I can attain these goals and support my students to be 21st century learners.
No comments:
Post a Comment